Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Truly Rich Club and Seminar

 
Last November 13, 2010, hubby and I attended Bo Sanchez' How To Become Truly Rich Seminar on St. Francis Theatre, Mandaluyong City. I made my reservations online by emailing Ms. Becky at http://us.mc769.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.com, deposited the amount in their BDO savings account, emailed my deposit receipt and voila! We are now starting our first step towards financial freedom and abundance.
 
The Seminar focuses on the book, "8 Secrets of Truly Rich" written by Bo Sanchez himself. I bought the book two years ago and was educated about simple living, wise spending, savings and investment, mutual funds and stock markets. One of the main reasons I really want to attend this seminar is to encourage and brain wash my husband. Well you see, he is not really a voracious reader and a big follower of Bo's blogs and books. Of course since he's my better half, I want to share with him what I am learning through reading online. For example, one aspect that I want to influence him is allocating a small portion of our savings for emergency fund, from the ebook, "My Maid Invest in the Stock Martket". I also shared with him that I just joined the "Truly Rich Club" membership for stocks update and advices. I am planning to open an account through CitiSeconline and put the monetary gifts we received on our wedding (half of which we almost spent already :<).
 
Going back, the seminar exceeded our expectations. I was glad we both enjoyed the seminar and planning to attend the Truly Rich Financial Coaching (hopefully next year).
 
Mutual Funds
 
Late 2008, I started investing in Mutual Funds and entered the investment during the recession. It was the low season and it was good because the trend now is going up. I was glad to see my hard earned income profit as I only leave the money there and do nothing. It was the time when everybody else is thinking what gadget to buy with the coming 13th month pay; while I was reading this stuff ( http://financial-planning.gigabyteshosting.com/index.php/2008/10/the-truth-about-13th-month-pay-and-other-bonuses/ ) and I was busy allocating and thinking how much I will invest in my Mutual Fund.
 
Stock Market
 
Last summer of 2009, I attended one of Citiseconline's free seminar about "Investing in the Stock Market Today".  You read it right, its free! (https://www.citiseconline.com/final2/Seminars/home_seminars.asp%29%C2%A0  We were taught the basics and how to open an account with CitisecOnline brokerage. For as low as 5,000 you start opening an account and buy stocks. I still have the forms with me until now, collecting dust in my room. I was really hesitant as I think I need to be focused on online trading, how the stuff works and I do not know how! How I was wrong at that time and through the Truly Rich Seminar and Club I learned about long term in stock investment. How I wish I did not procrastinate that time.
 
I am planning to open an account this coming December with my friend. We will attend the free seminar on how to open Citiseconline account. I also want to encourage friends and colleagues to invest and I will be more than happy share what I know. However, I want to be careful as I can. It is not easy to advise to invest your hard earned money in something that you do not understand. As for now, I am still seeking learning too. That is all for now and I will give you my own stock updates next time. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment